FTC Safeguards Compliance for Small Businesses
Turnkey Compliance for All FTC-Defined Financial Services Companies
Manage training, reporting, monitoring and updates through a single vendor. Exceed compliance standards with hands-on security professionals at an affordable price.
Our Business Is Data Security
Protect Now compliance services exceed FTC requirements with Dark Web monitoring, hands-on VCISO support and proven anti-phishing training programs built to serve the needs of public-facing businesses. We built our reputation serving financial advisors, mortgage brokers and real estate agencies.
Yes, It’s Affordable. Yes, It’s Engaging.
If you think you can’t afford our services, we should talk. We won’t sell you on how it’s cheaper than a cyber attack. We will give you a quote that’s reasonable.
If you think cyber security training is watching a video and answering some built-in questions, you need to experience our training. We use a combination of engaging, interactive seminars and micro-learning modules to change corporate culture and teach employees that cyber security is their business.
Exceed Your FTC Compliance Needs with One Vendor
We help you meet all the requirements of the revised FTC Safeguard Rule:
- Regular compliance status reports from a Qualified Cyber Security Expert
- Written security plans and protocols
- Software and Hardware Inventory with Monitoring and Updates
- Data encryption for transmission and storage
- Employee Access Logs and Separation Protocols
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Review of Third-Party Providers and Systems
- Secure Destruction of Customer Data
- Anti-Phishing Training
Then we go beyond FTC requirements to deliver an additional level of security:
- Dark Web monitoring for your business, employees and data
- Ongoing anti-phishing training with in-depth performance reporting
- Managed services
- Password management systems with multi-factor authentication
- Personal security services for field employees
- Continual monitoring of emerging threats and methods of attack
These are some of the businesses and oroganizations who have partnered with Protect Now for cyber security support.